Sometimes you or a loved one may get in trouble with the law. You don’t know what to do. Perhaps you are not being charged with a new crime, but you find that you have an outstanding warrant from a case many years ago. You may not even remember what the case was about, or you could have thought it was resolved. Perhaps you didn’t pay some outstanding fine or restitution or probation fee. The only thing you know for sure is that you cannot renew your license or you are about to lose your social security benefits. What do you do? The answer is simple: get legal advice.

» Learn more about Outstanding Warrants