Attorney Elliot – Criminal Defense Lawyer
Every day, he appears in courts throughout Massachusetts representing clients, like yourself, on charges varying from shoplifting, assault & battery, drug possession, armed robbery, operating under the influence, negligent operation, leaving the scene, firearms violations, restraining orders, armed robberies, probation surrenders, indecent exposure, open & gross, open warrants, etc. He will make as many appearances in court as necessary to get you the best disposition possible, just as he has done for thousands of clients before you.
- Well-respected Member of the Massachusetts and Federal Bars.
- Graduate of Boston University School of Law.
- Graduate of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.)
- Graduate of National Criminal Defense College.
- Member of the Norfolk and Plymouth County Bar Associations and former Member of the Norfolk County Board of Directors.
- Former Chairman & Member of the Board of Plymouth County Bar Advocates.
- Former Chairman & Member of the Board of the Salvation Army.
- Member of Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL).
- Honored as Plymouth County Bar Advocate of the Year.
- Former Co-host on radio talk show on the law.
As your Criminal Defense Lawyer, Elliot Savitz is willing to discuss your case free of charge and to help you develop an initial defense strategy. Remember, your conversation is protected by an attorney-client privilege, so please be open & honest with him. If possible, have any court papers, police report, complaint, probation record, etc. available when you call.