If you have recently been charged with Failure to Register as a Sex Offender, then you need someone on your side who has the experience and know-how to handle your case professionally; someone who will win the best possible outcome for you.
A lot of people do not fully understand what they have done wrong if they fail to Register as a Sex Offender, and facing the charge can be a daunting experience. You could lose your job, go to jail, and face a permanent scar on your criminal record.
The charge of Failure to Register can occur for multiple reasons:
- Misplaced registration
- No address to list as a residence
- No employment to register
- Administrative mistakes
In a case like yours, there are many different aspects to take into consideration.
- You may have been wrongfully accused
- You may have already registered
- The prosecution may fail to realize that it would have been impossible for you to register due to your current living situation.
Contact the attorneys at The Law Offices of Elliot Savitz & Scott Bradley at (781) 619-3147. We will work diligently to make the judge fully understand your circumstances and ensure you achieve the best outcome possible. We are available 24/7 and there is NO CHARGE FOR YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION.