Attorney Diesenhof received a B.A. in Political Science and History from the University of Vermont in 1989, a J.D. from the New England Law in 1992 and LL.M. in Banking and Financial Law from the Morin Center of Boston University School of Law in 1996.
Attorney Diesenhof has been actively practicing law in Massachusetts for almost thirty years. He has been admitted the Massachusetts, Washington, D.C. and New Jersey bars.
For close to thirty years Atty. Diesenhof has represented clients in all seven departments of the Massachusetts Trial Court, Massachusetts Appeals Court and Supreme Judicial Court. He has also represented clients in the U.S. Immigration Court and before the Board of Immigration Appeals, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit as well numerous state and Federal Agencies.
Criminal Law Highlights:
- Twenty five years of experience in Criminal Law.
- Represents clients at Clerk’s Hearings.
- Represents clients in District Court.
- Represents clients in Superior Court.
- Represented clients in Pre-Trial Detention Hearings.
- Filed and successfully argued appeals in both the Massachusetts Appeals Court and Supreme Judicial Court.
- Given lectures in criminal law, procedure and appellate procedure.
- Represented clients in probation violation hearings in both District and Superior Court.
- Filed and successfully argued Motions for Relief.
Immigration Law Highlight:
- Twenty-five years of experience in Immigration Law
- Represents clients in proceedings involving the U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
- Represent clients in proceedings in the United States Immigration Court
- Represent clients in proceedings before the Board of Immigration Appeals
- Prepare Application for Permanent Labor Certifications
- Prepare Application for Temporary Labor Certifications
- Prepared Petitions for H-1B, H-2B, EB-2, EB-3, EB-5, E-1, E-2, F, L, J, Family based Visas
- Prepared Asylum Petitions.
- Advised clients on issues relating to the temporary and permanent labor certification process
- Dealt with the consular affairs sections of U.S. Embassies.
- Given lectures both in the United States and Asia on the use of various immigration visa options.
- Visa approval rate in the high ninety percent.
Bankruptcy Law Highlights:
- Represented Clients in Chapter 7 proceedings.
- Represented Clients in 341 meetings.
- Represented Clients in an enforcing the Automatic Stay Proceedings.
- Represented Clients in Bankruptcy Litigation.
- Represented Clients in enforcing bankruptcy discharge.